Weight: 70 lbs. (starter and cabinet) Shipping Weight: 86 lbs.
208/240 VAC single phase 15 amp R stator -or- 30 amp Q stator - UL approved
-or- 277 VAC single phase 12 amp R stator -or- 20 amp Q stator - not UL approved
Stator Power and Operation:
Stator connections made directly to a terminal strip in the unit
440V/490V is selectable at time of installation
High speed to low speed = AC brake
Low speed to stop = DC brake (optional), Activated by switch on board
*Starter will not change over until spinning tube is braked
Input opto-isolators require 5 - 24V AC or DC, or 110V AC or DC from generator
If generator power not possible, +24V DC available from starter
1. Rad Prep - usually from the handswitch circuits
2. Fluoro - usually from the footswitch circuits
3. High speed select - usually from the tube protector
4. Spot film transfer - usually RL from the spot filmer
5. Tube 2 select
6. Tube 3 select
(Both output relay contacts: 3 amps max at 30V DC or 250V AC)
1. Standard X-ray inhibit interlock - N.O. contacts close during run
2. Auxiliary relay - N.O. & N.C. contacts - switch programmable to energize for:
a) High speed selected (for possible tube protector use)
-or- b) Brake on (for filament circuits - tube changeover inhibit)
16 - (low accel / high accel / low to high accel) time combinations switch selectable
*Time for each of the three tubes independently selected
Additional Switch Programming:
1. High speed hold (hangover) times:
0, 20, 40, 60 sec, 10, 15, 20, 30 min.
2. High speed for all spot films
3. 0.75 sec exposure inhibit between high speed hold and spot film transfer.
*This allows time for filament warm-up and cassette vibration dampening.
4. Rad prep or high speed select input starts anode rotation
Manual supplied with complete installation instructions, theory of operation, troubleshooting guide,
complete schematics, and detailed parts list.
Dimensions and Mounting Hole Pattern:
|If you would like a copy of this document in Portable Document Format (PDF) click here*|
| * Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click this button to obtain a