HS3-R and HS3-R/Q Manual Revsion History
- 1.0 Original Release 1998
- 1.1 Main Schematic Fixes
- 2.0 Tube 1 (default) Program option added. Added Low-High (Low speed to high speed
change) programmable option for the interlock.
- 2.01 Re-wording Setup and therefore table of Contents change
- 2.02 Added info about programming the EEPROM to default (factory) settings.
- 2.03 Improved 'Setup' descriptions.
- 3.0 CE version of the manual (CE statement added)
- 3.01 Correction to connections of G.E. balanced stator and phase shift capacitor.
- 3.02 Added Calculated DC Brake to Setup to insure stopping of Anode.
- 3.03 Document CB573 Rev 1 and Rev 2 boards.
- 3.04 Added Inverter Test at begin of Drive to insure inverter working.
- 3.05 Added information regarding resistor change on CB573 when NAI housing is used. Loss
of 'P' safety or low current measurement error.
- 3.06 Added information to display while doing power up self test.
- 3.10 Added DC Brake 'Test' to Setup step #3. Added messages or hold messages when
exiting setup from the Normal exit or the 'Non-Save' exit. Added math test to 'Power up
- 4.00 Added 'HI-R' stator selection to accomodate gain change when utilizing NAI housings
(Toshiba). Improved documentation on gain change along with examples of setup and
programming with the gain change.