HS3-R & HS3-R/Q SOFTWARE REVISION HISTORY
- V1.0 ORIGINAL VERSION
- V1.01 'Open Rotor' reporting fix
- V1.01 Extend limits to 'Setup' table.
- V1.02 Added exit 'DCBRAKE' and 'ACBRAKE' if High Speed Fluoro
- V1.02 Added High Speed Run FL text
- V1.02 Add fixes for High Speed Fluoro and High Speed Start for displaying correct
message and correcting control of the Kaux relay if High Speed Fluoro stays on and then HS
Rotation is on. This is an unlikely scenario but is concievable.
- V2.00 Added new programming options for maintaining interlock during shift from
low speed to high speed. Added new programming option for 'T1' input. Allows programming
for defaulting to Tube 1 (no T1 input required). This keeps compatibility with the HS2
interface and for generators with no 'T1' selection or single tube installations. Manual
updated to Rev 2.0
- V2.01 50 Hz fixes:Allow lower minimun measured 'A' (low speed), and expanded min/max
tables for setup
- V2.02 Adjusted 50 Hz measurement time for A & P (shifted and principle)
measurement. Slight increase in measured values. Dec 22,1998
- V2.10 Automated measurement times for current sampling. This software determines
the optimum measurement phase angle for the stator in use. Current measurement issues
resolved with this change.
- V2.20 Mandatory Upgrade!! This software fixes a
potential problem of leaving the interlock enabled with a processor board malfunction.
- V2.21 Fixed a reset condition if multiple tubes are selected.
- V2.21 Fixed High Speed Fluoro to hold if the 'FL' is
just a momentary signal to get the tube spinning. This was doing a high speed start and
then going to AC brake.
- V2.22 Fixed Diag14 (Diagnostic14). Inverter had no
overlap and was not running at 180 Hz.
- V2.23 Changed the calculation for minimum currents. The minimum current is now
the measured current devided by 2. This method provides a lower minimum current for fault.
- V2.30 Widened default Setup tables for stator types. Corrected hold time setting
for 0 seconds of hold and minutes (there was no hold if zero seconds but minutes were
programmed). If in 'Setup', only allow rotation command from 'Test' button. Automatic
selection of 'Setup Select' if the starter has not been 'Setup'. Calculate a minimum DC
brake during 'Setup' (3 times the low speed boost time). This calculated amount overides
the DC brake setting if the calculated time is longer. Further debounce of switches for
steps in 'Setup'.
- V2.40 Mandatory Upgrade!! Added software
detection of inverter failure (previous software would not detect the inverter half
waving). Four new error messages relating to the inverter test. Service Manual updated to
reflect the new error messages. Changed 'Setup' to allow 'non-save exit' at Step 1 (Rotor
Type). Increase High Speed 'Shifted' measurement delay for compatibility with Varian
housings. Changed the 'Setup' step selection to display the selected value without letting
go of the next/previous button (improving visual response to step changes).
- V2.41 Small fix for 'Q' stator Low Speed Maximum 'P' value in 'Setup' tables. The
max 'P' value was not increased to the normal adjusted value and is now set to the normal
value. The main effect is that with a high line, the 'P' current may be above the old
value and generate the error 'P' current too high.
- V2.42 Added fix at power up to overcome reseting due to extremely noisey line.
- V3.00 Added DC Brake test rotation at Step 3 of Setup. Allows testing of the
accelerate and DC brake times to determine optimum settings. Added Math test at power up
and appropriate failure message. Fix High Speed test rotation when HS signal is programmed
to 'Disabled'. This allows a complete High Speed Test rotation even though HS is
disabled in programming. Disable 'Test Rotation' during DC brake to ensure that the anode
is stopped. Fixed 'Reset' problem when power up self test error message is displayed.
Changed hit 'Value +/-' key to 'Value +' key. Added message hold at exit setup and added
message for exit setup without save.
- V4.00 Added HI-R Stator Selection for use when the gain circuit is change to accomodate
NAI housings (Toshiba). Fixed a small bug which causes a false start during the
first 'Test' rotation in low speed. Added special debounce routine for the test
rotation switch on the front panel. Prevent going on to the next programming step
untill the low speed test rotation has been completed.
- V4.01 Current measurement improvement to prevent environment noise from causing
false current readings.
- V4.02 Added line IRQ and Timers test after 1-2-3-4 (improved the self test at power
- V4.03 Reset bug fix with high speed coast. (The starter would intermittently
reset while in high speed coast). Also, fixed LS coast routine to allow for change
to High speed while in coast mode. I.E., if in Low Speed Coast and a High Speed
request is initiated then this allows for drop from low speed coast and going to high