HS3S-R/Q Manual Revision History
Note: No 'Rev' identification on the nomenclature label.
- 1.0 Original Release 1998
- 1.01 'Setup' clarifications Jan99
- 1.02 'Setup' clarifications Jan99
- 1.03 'Setup' clarifications Jan99
- 2.0 CE version of the manual (CE statement added), CE component numbers identified and
fuse F3 authorized to changed to MDA-8 for all HS3 starters.
- 2.01 Correction to connections of G.E. balanced stator and phase shift capacitor.
- 2.02 Added Information concerning R1 resistor change on CB572 if North American Imaging
tube housing. The NAI tube housing has very low 'P' Current and 'P-Safety' is lost or
- 2.03 Inverter Tested at Beginning of Drive
- 2.04 Resistor change required on CB572 when NAI housing is used. Fixes error with no 'P
Safety' or low 'P' current measurement .
- 2.05 Added paragraph concerning Applying Power and Testing Board Integrity message
- 2.10 Added DC Brake 'Test' to Setup step #3. Added messages or hold messages when
exiting setup from the Normal exit or the 'Non-Save' exit.
- 3.00 Added 'HI-R' stator selection to accomodate gain change when utilizing NAI housings
(Toshiba). June 14, 2001. Improved documentation on gain change along with examples of
setup and programming with the gain change.