HS3S-R/Q SOFTWARE REVISION HISTORY for Shimadzu
- V1.0 ORIGINAL VERSION Release date Dec 1998.
- V1.1 Corrected 50 Hz sampling time. (slight increase in measured values) Dec
- V1.2 Corrected 'Ready/Service' display message. Dec 30, 1998
- V1.3 Mandatory Upgrade!! This software fixes a
potential problem of leaving the interlock on with a processor board malfunction (getting
lost). A 'software watchdog' program has been added.
- V1.4 Fixed a reset condition if multiple tube selection occurs.
- V1.4 Fixed High Speed Hold for 'F' If fluoro is
programmed as high speed and the 'F' input is only a momentary signal to get the tube
spinning, the starter would perform a high speed start but not go to run or hold if the
'F' signal was not present when completing the boost cycle.
- V1.5 Fixed Diag14 (Diagnostic 14). Inverter had no overlap and was not running at
- V1.6 Changed the calculation for minimum currents. Now the minimum current is the
measured current devided by 2. This gives more range for low current faults.
- V1.7 Changed the default setup tables per request of Mr. Uno in Japan. Also, widened
the default tables for the different stator types (rejection criteria). Widened default
Setup tables for stator types. Corrected hold time setting for 0 seconds of hold and
minutes (there was no hold if zero seconds but minutes were programmed). If in 'Setup',
only allow rotation command from 'Test' button. Automatic selection of 'Setup Select' if
the starter has not been 'Setup'. Calculate a minimum DC brake during 'Setup' (3 times the
low speed boost time). This calculated amount overides the DC brake setting if the
calculated time is longer. Further debounce of switches for steps in 'Setup'. May 24, 1999
- V1.8 Widened default Setup tables for stator types. Corrected hold time
setting for 0 seconds of hold and minutes (there was no hold if zero seconds but minutes
were programmed). If in 'Setup', only allow rotation command from 'Test' button. Automatic
selection of 'Setup Select' if the starter has not been 'Setup'. Calculate a minimum DC
brake during 'Setup' (3 times the low speed boost time). This calculated amount overides
the DC brake setting if the calculated time is longer. Further debounce of switches for
steps in 'Setup'.
- V1.9 Mandatory Upgrade!! Added software
detection of inverter failure (previous software would not detect the inverter half
waving). Four new error messages relating to the inverter test. Service Manual updated to
reflect the new error messages. Changed 'Setup' to allow 'non-save exit' at Step 1 (Rotor
Type). Increase High Speed 'Shifted' measurement delay for compatibility with Varian
housings. Changed the 'Setup' step selection to display the selected value without letting
go of the next/previous button (improving visual response to step changes).
- V1.91 Small fix for 'Q' stator Low Speed Maximum 'P' value in 'Setup' tables. The
max 'P' value was not increased to the normal adjusted value and is now set to the normal
value. The main effect is that with a high line, the 'P' current may be above the old
value and generate the error 'P' current too high.
- V1.92 Very noisy line condition may prevent the Processor board from completing
initialization. The software 'line mask' is now enabled during certain steps of 'Testing
Board Integrity' which fixes the initialization problem.
- V2.00 Added DC Brake test rotation at Step 3 of Setup. Allows testing of the
accelerate and DC brake times to determine optimum settings. Added Math test at power up
and appropriate failure message. Disable 'Test Rotation' during DC brake to ensure that
the anode is stopped. Fixed 'Reset' problem when power up self test error message is
displayed. Changed hit 'Value +/-' key to 'Value +' key. Added message hold at exit setup
and added message for exit setup without save.
- V3.00 Added HI-R Stator Selection for use when the gain circuit is change to
accomodate NAI housings (Toshiba). Fixed a small bug which causes a false start
during the first 'Test' rotation in low speed. Added special debounce routine for
the test rotation switch on the front panel.
- V3.01 Improved current measurement to prevent environment noise from causing false
readings. IE, intermittent low current or high current measurements.